Sunday, March 16, 2008

3rd San Francisco Birthday Idea - March 2008 Events

So from the last posting I got an IDEA. I'll do one monthly post for all the events I can find. I figure events such as music shows, or any live entertainment, festivals, etc. make good birthday party ideas. I'll try to include everything in San Francisco and as much of the Bay Area as I can manage.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS ON ANY EVENTS YOU THINK ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU. I WELCOME ALL NEW AND UNIQUE IDEAS, AND THE MORE DIVERSE THE THEME THEN MERRIER.

March 2008 Events in The San Francisco Bay Area

March 12-16 - San Francisco Flower & Garden Show @ The Cow Palace
March 13 -21 - Tiburon International Film Festival @ Various Marin County Cinemas
March 13-23 - San Francisco Asian American Film Festival @ Castro and Kabuki Theaters
March 16 - Emerald Across the Bay 12k Race @ Sausalito to Fisherman's Wharf
March 19 - Black Crows @ The Fillmore Auditorium
March 22 -30 - Jewish Music Festival @ held through out San Francisco Bay Area
March 23 - Union Street Easter Celebration @ Union Street San Francisco
March 28 -29 - Whiskeys of The World Expo @
Le Meridien San Francisco
March 29 - April 6 - NanoDays @ The Exploratorium
March 30 - Luciana Souza Composer @ The War Memorial Theater

No comments: